Membership in Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery
CGMS is looking for new members in a variety of fine-art 3-D disciplines. To submit an application to the gallery for membership the following requirements are necessary:
- 5 examples of your work in 300 DPI
- A short biography
- A brief artist statement
Please send the above to Joyce@FlamingoClayStudio.org. Your application will be forwarded to a jury for consideration. You will be notified of membership as soon as the jury’s decision is made.
Membership in Gallery. (Please note: the more often you are in the gallery, the more likely your work will sell.) We encourage you to be a working member who shows up often, or if not, to attend openings and special events.
- Individual membership: Artist will receive a 4’ space ($60/month) These fees are paid quarterly ($60 per month – $180 per quarter)with a one year commitment. Artist receives 80% of sale. Gallery receives 20%. Work requirement is one four-hour session per week and participation in at least one gallery opening per month.
- If you cannot make your work commitment, it is your responsibility to trade your shift with another gallery member. You will be assessed $30 per shift that you do not show up for, nor make arrangements for your shift to be covered.
- As a member of a gallery, and so you do not compete with yourself locally, we ask that you have no work in any other gallery within a four mile radius of Lake Worth.
- Guest Artist: Guest Artist may display one work in the front of the gallery for a maximum of two months. Smaller works are $100/month. Larger works are $150 per month. Artist receives 70% of sale, Gallery receives 30% of sale.